The TR Burning Gases series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with fixed outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and fine control needle valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised valve top assemblies give precise flow, and regulation.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle
- Headwork: Needle valve
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Max. Working pressure: 700kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure