The Galvin Specialised ProLab® Dry Services range has been researched and specifically designed to operate efficiently in today’s laboratory.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle
- Headwork: Needle valve
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Max. Working pressure: 700kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure