Flowmatic Safe-Cell Ducted Single Temperature Basin Assembly with Controller
Product Code: TZ-FLOWTBAS1DT
The Safe-Cell® Flowmatic® single temperature basin assembly, provides the complete anti-vandal, anti-ligature solution. The unique electronic valve assembly, including the illuminated activation button provide a precise delivery of water, and is specifically designed for prisons, mental health facilities and other custodial establishments.
- 4mm thick stainless steel, with 4mm radius corners.
- Designed for front fixing
- Control box and sensors must be mounted within 3 metres of the supply valve.
- A 220 - 240V 50Hz 10 amp general purpose outlet must be supplied within 1 metre of the control box.
- All plumbing must comply with AS/NZS 3500.
- Pressing the illuminated cell call button activates the basin.
- Once activated the water will flow for the factory preset time of 15 seconds or until deactivated by pressing the button again.
Run Time Settings:
- The factory preset run time is 15 seconds but it can be adjusted from 5 up to 45 seconds in 5-second increments.
- Option of both cold and warm supplies.
- Cabling is supplied for the cell call buttons, solenoids and transformer.
- Solenoid Valves: Basin unit comes with DR brass water hammer resistant 24V AC solenoids. Controller: Safe-Cell® controller is a 24V AC electronic control system allowing connection of up to 5 button inputs and 5 solenoids. Depending on the settings programmed the solenoids will open for a specific time once the appropriate button is pressed.