The Ezy-Drink® Tapware range features spring action self-closing lever action valves to provide maximum reliability and performance with minimal water wastage.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring a high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use lever handle mechanism which automatically springs closed when it’s not being used which saves money with reduced water wastage.
- High quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust Vandal resistant handle which increases durability of product, lower costs due to having replacement parts after vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve included that allows flow adjustments can be done on site providing the proper height and volume of water that makes it easy for users to drink
- WELS rate 6 Star and Watermarked certifications ensures water efficiency and long term cost savings for the facility: Vandal resistant handle and metal mouthguard
- Adjustable built-in flow restrictor
- Optional handle type of either cam, lever or push button
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Female - Outlet: Metal Mouthguard
- Headwork: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish : Chrome Plate