This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements.
The GalvinCare lever handle operates on/off temperature controls for straight forward operation. Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge, minimising stagnant warm water which provides ideal conditions legionella bacteria to grow.
- Smooth internal components and body, reduces scale build-up and bacteria growth
- Maximum temperature limiter fitted for protection from accidental scalding.
- The GalvinCare control handle is easy to use, and minimises ligature risk.
- Water flow starts from cold ensuring safe usage.
- Clean smooth lines which facilitates fast and easy cleaning and coordinate well our current ranges of healthcare taps
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy access isolators, help minimise time spent on commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature with rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure.
- Approved to: AS/NZS 4032.1:2005 and complies with
- AS/NZS 4032.4
As the handle is rotated anti-clockwise from the off position the delivered water progresses from cold through warm to the preset maximum temperature.