The CliniMix® Hob Mounted Progressive Lever Basin Thermostatic Mixer provides state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements. The single lever operates on/off temperature controls for straight forward operation, simplifying hand wash procedures and the long arm is operated with elbows to avoid hand contact.
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge. Minimising warm water which can provide an ideal condition for legionella bacteria to grow.
- Smooth internal and external components and a unique downward angled spout featuring a hygienic flow straightener reduces scale build up and deters bacterial development
- The CliniMix® Wall Progressive Mixer body has insulated internal fittings to ensure the exterior is always cooler to touch
- Fitted with a maximum temperature limiter to prevent accidental scalding
- The long lever sequential control handle is easily to access for users and provides more precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage
- Fast and easy to clean
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures
- Approved to AS/NZS4032.1 and complies with AS/NZS 4032.4