The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved CliniLever® Hospital Basin Set, complies to AS6400-2005 WELS and is supplied standard with a fixed gooseneck outlet and laminar flow nozzle, 150mm long lever handle finished in a bright chrome plate. 80mm long lever are available on request.
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella supplied standard.
- Contra rotating handles to ensure ease of use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Supplied with a higher gooseneck outlet to facilitate easier hand washing for clinical staff which reduces the spread of bacteria within a healthcare environment.
- Inlet: ½” CU/BSP
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 90 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate