The Galvin Specialised pedal valve is perfect for hands-free operation particularly when trying to avoid hand contact with taps, which is particularly important in food preparation and processing plants. The valves uses a pedal operated mixer with instantaneous automatic shut-off. The simple pedal operated valve gives cold water first, then mixed water when you push more, until the pedal reaches the floor. Once the foot is released, there is an Instantaneous automatic shut-off.
- Instant flow shut off results in major water & electrical savings.
- Hands free operation supports infection control and saves time in cleaning.
- As the user's hands are free this reduces glass breakages and saves time getting the job done.
- Available in floor and wall mount
- Recommended Pressure = 300kPa
- Recommended Temperature = 70°C Max
- Minimum Pressure = 100kPa
- Maximum Pressure = 500kPa
- Use of Strainers recommended.